HOPE Group Leaders
New Hope is currently in need of individuals willing to facilitate HOPE Groups.
The HOPE Group leader should be a person that can facilitate the group; he does not need to know everything. The person should be seeking purity for maturity and able to demonstrate shepherd-like leadership. He should be someone who is able to take part in the lives of the group members outside the meeting time.
If you think you might be able to lead a group discussion and keep it on track, this maybe for you. We will train you in whatever you need to know.
For a full and complete job description please contact Pastor Tim.
Pastor Tim can be reached @ 458-4673 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deacon of Hospitality
New Hope is in need of a Deacon of Hospitality.
The Deacon of Hospitality shall serve in an oversight capacity of the kitchen, communion set-up, fellowship setup, and greeters in the spirit of Acts 6:2-6. This individual will be affirmed by the congregation and re-affirmed every two years. There are no term limits.
The Deacon of Hospitality must be a member and demonstrate:
- Spiritual maturity, manifesting the qualifications for Deacon stipulated by the Scriptures (1 Timothy 3:8-13)
- The ability to serve and give direction of service in the area of hospitality that is clear to the Board of Deacons
- The ability to provide effective oversight of people – working well with staff and volunteers
- Talent in creating a pleasing and suitable physical environment for our members and guests.
- Clear understanding that his position is a ministry position to the people of God at New Hope Fellowship.
- Working according to established guidelines
- Planning and coordinating any and all food/decoration aspects of New Hopes events and programs
- Serving as point of contact in all matters of hospitality including assisting shut-ins and families in need with meals
- Organizing and recruiting volunteers to serve in areas of hospitality and fellowship
- Providing budgetary and proposed spending for the annual budget.
- Reporting summaries of activities for the congregational meetings
- Accountability to the Board of Deacons and the Board of Elders
Please contact Pastor Tim with any questions or clarifications. Pastor Tim can be reached @ 458-4673 or via email: email@example.com
The children of New Hope are one of our highest priorities. They aren’t the future of our church, they are a vital part of New Hope today. From the highest quality curriculum to most loving and dedicated teachers, our children’s ministries enjoy only the best. The children of New Hope receive excellent instruction in God’s word, their own “kid-friendly” worship time and great moments of fellowship and play time together.
We currently have positions available for Teachers, Helpers, Nursery Workers and Worship Leaders.
Some preparation is involved but not a lot. Teachers serve on rotation.
There is no preparation required. Helpers serve on rotation.
K-6 Teachers and Helpers are on a once every 4-6 week rotations.
Nursery Workers are on a once every 4-6 week rotation.
Preschool Teacher and Helpers serve a month at a time.
If you have a heart for children, a commitment to the truth of God’s word and are willing to dedicate some of your time to this exciting ministry, please contact Jennifer Dimitrov via the Church Office at 520-458-HOPE (4673) or see her in person to find out more details.
Because we value your children any and all workers will necessarily undergo a background check.
Want to be involved in the ministry but “teaching, people and the spotlight” is not your thing? NHF is in need of 6 to 8 people to help prepare the New Hope Campus buildings for Sunday service. Duties include, but not limited to:
- Washing windows
- Cleaning restrooms
- Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming
- Emptying Trash
In addition there will be monthly Planned Maintenance items that will need attention as well.
Cleaning will be done on Fridays and/or Saturdays any time you are available. ‘Scrubbers’ will be on a rotation so you will not be burdened down every week.
‘Scrubbers’ must like to work well with others and see their work as an act of worship. They must not be easily frustrated by dirt and grime caused by the weekly use of the building by many different groups.
If you are interested or have questions please contact Pastor Tim @ 520-458-HOPE (4673) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you feel welcomed when you first came to New Hope? Did you know that Greeters have one of the most important jobs on Sunday morning? They are the first human impression that we make on guests and visitors. Greeters also are the front line of connecting people with ministries, leaders and those who can meet needs.
As New Hope continues to grow we need more people to continue in this welcoming and friendly attitude. Be a part of what drew you to stay and help extend Christ’s love to others.
- Extend a hand of welcoming to every Guest, Visitor and Regular Attenders.
- Engage in conversation as people allow.
- Escort people into the Sanctuary, Fellowship Hall, Mansker Hall, etc.
- Connect others with leaders, ministries and those who can meet needs.
- Distribute bulletins and other materials.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
Greeters must be:
- Trustworthy and available to serve on their appointed shifts.
- Familiar with all that New Hope has to offer, i.e. ministries, events, etc.
- Able to demonstrate the website and donation page for online givers.
- Not prone to gossip or talk. Greeters are often told information by others and usually good conversationalists. What you hear or are told is to be protected. We values others privacy. This means be careful who you talk to and where. Be aware of your surroundings.
- Maintain visibility. You must be willing to wear a greeter’s pin or New Hope shirt. Visibility is important.
If you are interested or have any questions or suggestions please see Michele Racioppi or Pastor Tim. You can reach Pastor Tim @ 520-458-HOPE (4673) or email@example.com.
Audio Visual volunteers are the artistic heartbeat of our Sunday Morning Worship Service. Because New Hope relies heavily on lights, sound mixing, video and projection, we need passionate and creative individuals to add their talents to the team. Even if you’ve never served in an A/V capacity before you are welcome to join the team. We will provide any and all necessary training.
The individuals we are looking for must possess an eye for detail and be fueled by excellence. They should be willing to take artistic risks. Those interested should be able to use PowerPoint well. The audio visual ministry requires time and commitment so those persons must be willing to commit more than Sundays (although not always necessary).
Please contact Pastor Dennis or Pastor Tim if you are interested.